Mar 2, 2009

me waaaaantt.....

ok, you could like "d'oh!" me coz i got so much things i want, like having it, buying it or simply get it freely! anyone? ^^

but just shut e vous gob for sec, and let me shoot...

1. car!!!! a Peugeot 307 SW would be neat.

2. that brown DKNY chiffon dress...cost like 700grant!!!!!!!! friggin capitalist, donna karran!

3. a simple and decent CELLPHONE LIKE LGKS360 would be friggin sweet. huhuhuhuhu...

4. a tree! i would really appreciate if someone gets me tree for my b'day. especially if that someone listed as a hugh-jackman-sweet-and-smart kinda guy. i will like, just woke up at 2am, he's in front of my doorstep, hand me a medium-sized sack with open-top of 30feet-baobab-to-be. we're heading to my backyard, dug it together, sprinkle some love. and kisses. and hopes. ok. i should stop

5. an edgless backyard house!!! for my kids to be, dogs, gooses, and mostly: my baobab...

6. a nice guy who would happily lend me his back and shoulder for me to pause, impart and alocate anything i have in mind. love, lust, luck and loyalty. shoot!

omyfriggin god.